At the Clos des Chenaies,
ecology is a lifestyle.
That is why we offer gîtes designed to be environmentally-friendly:
1. Vegetated roofs on a bed of local Limoges compost
2. Wood or pellet burning stove
3. Timber-framed construction using local wood
4. Picture windows to let the sunlight stream in
And also more generally:
• Recycling point
• Preserved biotope and maintenance of the protected natural environment
• Swimming pool heated with solar panels
All the comforts of home, in the heart of nature ...
All our cottages can accommodate 4 people and have a fully equipped kitchen (dishes, dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave, coffee maker …), a bathroom, toilet, a washing machine, a living room, patio with private outdoor jacuzzi and garden furniture. A fire place and grill are also available.
In harmony with wildlife ...
The Clos is home to a multitude of animals: horses, goats, donkeys, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs … and even lamas!
Our animals are used to living in semi-freedom, and guests can approach them easily and safely. Contrary to popular belief, llamas love cuddles so there’s no need to be shy!